Get your groove on with the dynamic sounds of Mister Sister, Sonoma County’s five-woman rock & jazz ensemble.
To hear a demo or get performance info, call 707-823-2866.
Our low-cost clinic also donates its services and profits to local charities on certain dates – to be announced. Come in for treatment or massage and support your community!
Women’s Workshop: New Boundaries, New Expectations
When: October 5, 2013, 9 am to 12 pm
Where: 8996 Graton Road (Graton Community Club), Graton 95444
- set a personal goal for the workshop
- learn strategies to align your actions and values
- experience the power of your own Qi and start using easy Oriental energy- expanding techniques for protection, grounding, healing and abundance
- practice making choices from a place of decisiveness, love and courage
- connect and explore with a small group of like-minded women
Afterward we’ll treat you to a nutritious buffet lunch. Healthy snacks and drinks are included (vegetarian, gluten-free; no caffeine or sugar).
Registration: Call (707) 823-2866 to pay by Visa/MC or to be sent a brochure/form to pay by check. Fee: $45 (some scholarships available).
Refund policy: No refunds but if you cancel 7 days or more prior to the event, your payment may be applied to a future workshop.
Holistic Quit Smoking Program
Start dates, times & location: Please call for information
Over a span of six weeks, we shall provide you with medical tools and support to help you meet your goal of becoming a nonsmoker.
- Support check-ins with introduction of alternative coping techniques and strategies you can use in many areas of your life
- Auricular (ear) acupuncture treatments to reduce or eliminate cravings and support detoxification (daily to weekly treatments)
- Herbal prescriptions and nutritional supplements to transition from nicotine dependence to health-enhancing choices
- Therapeutic massages to support detoxification and encourage relaxation
Referrals for other resources, such as ongoing support groups, ionic foot bath detoxification, individual coaching sessions and nutritional consultations are available upon request.
Important: We offer no guarantee of success in your becoming or remaining a nonsmoker. Individuals respond in different ways to quit smoking protocols and additional support may be required, such as traditional withdrawal patches or pharmaceuticals. Use of these aids is not contrary to our purpose and they may be used concurrently with our program.