In addition to private, full service appointments, our clinic offers a limited number of low-cost community style massage and acupuncture appointments.
|LOCATION:||8967 Graton Road, Graton, CA|
|SCHEDULE:||Wednesdays 10:00 am –2:00 pm|
|STYLE:||Individual or couple acupuncture, up to 1 hour|
|MASSAGE FEE:||½ hour: $30; 1 hour: $59;
Deep tissue: add $5 per ½ hour
|APPOINTMENTS:||Call for availability: 707-823-2866|
- There is no income verification or screening
- Patients may access services frequently and consistently for a better outcome
- Two family members or friends may be treated together
- Healing energy is created by participants in a relaxing environment
- Patients remain clothed
- Painless acupuncture is performed using arm, hand, leg, foot, ear and head points
- Confidentiality is respected (private interviews and sound filtering)
- Herbal medicine, nutritional supplements and health education consultations are available in addition to acupuncture and massage
How long does an acupuncture session last?
The first appointment lasts about 1 hour. Subsequent appointments last 40 to 55 minutes.
How is the massage performed?
Massage is provided in a quiet, private space, either in a massage chair or on a table. If a patient is not comfortable with disrobing, clothing may be left on. A 30- or 60-minute massage may precede or follow your acupuncture treatment to enhance its effects. Therapists are certified professionals or supervised interns.
What should I do to prepare for my appointment?
It is important to not be overtired, hungry or intoxicated. If possible, leave at least one hour after your appointment to rest and relax. Please…
- Don’t bring children under the age of 14 to the clinic (quiet environment)
- Arrive 5 minutes prior to your appointment time
- Wear loose-fitting or stretchy clothing
Do you accept insurance?
We do not accept or bill insurance. However, we can provide you with a receipt for services.